Shoddy work

On Feb 18 Complete carpentry came to my home to re grout the bathroom tile on my 7 year old bathroom. They arrived at 9:00 a.m. and finished (after taking lunch) @ 1:00. They left the bathroom a MESS and did not utter a word about the need for them to return so that the tile can be wiped down with a wet sponge and buffed out...So, when I learnt that the contractor I trusted neglected to inform me of key information, I sent the owner a text. He told me it was O.K to use the shower....yet a friend advised me not to since moisture would lock in any grout residue already on the tile and it would be difficult to remove after that. The owner told me that he would come by Sunday morning (almost one week after the grouting was done) to properly finish the job. He arrived @ 10:00 a.m. closed himself off in the bathroom and emerged not even 10 minutes later advising that he had cleaned the tile and his work was done. He ran out of my home as fast as he could. Mind you all=== that this contractor is NOT inexpensive. He Charged me five hundred dollars for this four hour job. I went into my bathroom to discover the window wide open and the vent going full force and to see a layer of white powdery dust everywhere including on the tiles that were supposedly cleaned. WARNING-----DO NOT HIRE THIS MAN. He is NOT honest and certainly not trustworthy. Buyer be ware
ID
New York, New York
Loss

Complete Carpet Care of Minneapolis fouls smelling technician and insane office person

Complaint Description: Foul smelling technician, unable to answer questions, rude telephone person at office The technician called to arrive early, interrupting a previous appointment, showed up foul smelling and wreaking of body odor and cigarette smoke. After he identified that my wife had returned from an appointment he said she could let him in to do the work and go back. Let me see, let a stranger in and have access to house and valuables yeah not going to happen. My wife asked a simple question about a truck mounted unit and he said he would phone the boss. Then he just comes in the home and hands the phone over. When questioned whoever was on the phone became rude and said we didn't ask for a truck mounted unit. Not feeling comfortable with the technician or the person on the phone my wife cancelled. This is our right as a consumer and homeowner. The person on the phone called her a "***" three times. She neither insulted him or instigated that kind of behavior. When I came home from work to find her upset I called the company. I asked for the owner and the person on the phone stated that he was the owner. I asked what the deal was calling potential customers a *** and he said she was a ***. He said he was glad he wasn't married to her. We got into a heated exchange since I am not one to take such insults. I hung up. I informed my neighbors to watch for strangers around the house now. This company is horrible and I would not trust them near my house or family. Your Desired Resolution: I just want others to know this company is not professional in any way. All of this could easily have been avoided if they simply arrived when they said they would and explained the service they were there to perform. That would have been easy, they would have made money and got a recommendation. Now I will write to anyone that will listen and never give them the satisfaction. The person on the phone called me a smart guy and he was right, except for my display of anger after he called my wife a *** again! I will write every one associated with his ad and any referral agencies I can think of. Warning: Don't let these people anywhere near your home or family.
ID
#198865 Review #198865 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Burnsville, Minnesota

About

Complete Carpet Care FAQ
Check back again because The company will be adding more as they come. A: Keep pets, children and regular traffic off of the carpet for a period of 6 hours. The homeowner may use the carpet lightly immediately after cleaning by wearing white socks or booties. Wait 24 hours before removing Styrofoam blocks and foil tabs that are put in place to protect the furniture and carpet. Some carpets may still feel slightly damp for up to 18 hours depending on carpet and soiling conditions. This is normal and will not cause any problems. A: Yes, Complete Carpet Care have Company's system set up where the backing of the carpet or rug is not saturated, therefore no problem with wood floors underneath. No problem with edges either, Company's rinse does not affect hardwood floors. Depending on if Teflon is applied or not. A: Absolutely, Berber is a weave, not a particular type of fiber.
To read more: https://www.completecarpetcare.com/frequently-asked-questions/
Summary

Complete Carpet Care eliminates carpets from bacteria and other infectious agents through the qualitative cleaning. You can find company`s office in Minneapolis and contact them at any time because the timetable of services is flexible for the comfort of customer. Complete Carpet Care also provides cleaning services for the whole apartment, beginning from the minimum 3-room order and till the whole house order. Automobile and furniture cleaning, carpet repair and protection are also included into the list of the company`s services. Organic steam cleaning is the main trait of the Complete Carpet Care. They regularly offer clients low priced services and give a territory evaluation for free. All cleaning materials are totally safe for children and pets. Written warranty and 100% customer satisfaction form the competitive advantage for the Complete Carpet Care.

Complete Carpet Care reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article