Cynthia C Jud

Contract

Five-year contract they go belly up I get *** no way to contact bankruptcy to get my money back. Why would I recommend them to anybody when they owe me money and they're out of business?

$2000
Pros:
  • Reliable when they were alive
Cons:
  • Company is banquet

Guest

If you have an issue with Complete Care Home Warranty (CCHW), which is a service contract provider headquartered in Brooklyn, NY, then file a formal complaint with the New York State Department of Financial Services (DFS). DFS licenses and supervises service contracts under NY Statute 7901 through 7913.

Under 7903, service contract companies are supposed to register. Then, you should contact the regulator who supervises the registration of service contract providers in your home state. California (File No.: VA20210**** with monetary penalty), Utah (Docket No. 2023-****), and Arizona (No.

22A- 027 -INS) have issued cease and desist orders against CCHW.

Texas issued a Written Warning against CCHW for operating without a TX license. Good luck with your efforts to get a refund.

Mary Land

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

CCHW has 3 cease and desist orders against it.

Complete Care Home Warranty - CCHW has 3 cease and desist orders against it.
Updated by user Oct 12, 2023

The status is ongoing.

Updated by user Sep 14, 2023

No, I am not going to use a service contract.

Original review Sep 11, 2023

22A- 027 -INS) have issued cease and desist orders against CCHW. Good luck with your efforts to get a refund.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Cchw will not refund

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not use CCHW.

Bonnie S Wam

| map-marker Minneapolis, Minnesota

Y have not heard back from them about my request of a reimbursement

I bought a 6 year warranty and paid for it up front. I was promised that if I did not use it I would get 100% of my money back.

User's recommendation: Run!

Ron S Mma

| map-marker Fresno, California

I have been trying to reach customer service for the past 27 minutes 44 seconds. Zip. I have tried loging in which included 3 attempts to change my password. I keep getting the response that my ema

I have tried loging in which included 3 attempts to change my password. I keep getting the response that my email address and/or password in incorrect. My email address has not changed in over 23 years. Each time I request and receive a new temporary password, I receive the same message that I have my email and /or password - the ones I received when I requested them.

Again, zip. Im not a fast typist and its now 33 minutes `7 minutes that I have been still trying to get through to a live person.

I tried to reach your cancellation department several times without success. When I finally reached someone in sales, (and then customer service) I was told that I have to call the cancellation department. Having no success there, I contacted customer service again where I was told that "there is no one in that department." I asked if that meant that you no longer have a cancellation department, or they are in a meeting and if so when should I try again.

The woman with whom I was speaking told me that I have to go through the website, and someone will get back to me. (it is now 39min 55 seconds still listening to the mindless and repetitious "music.") I went back to the website for possible contact numbers and I only see one number, that which I have been calling since I became a customer.

Not only am I grossly disappointed in the service in the 2 claims I have reported over the past 2 years, but the contractors you sent out seemed to have little interest in the reported problems.

PLEASE HAVE SOMEONE CALL ME. If the "complaint department" actually exists.

It is now 52 minutes and 7 seconds with my phone on the call, now I have lost any semblance of hope that the music will stop and the call picked up by a human being.

I just finished reading the "Pissed " consumer Terms and left my cell phone on with the music. Total time now 1 hour 13 minutes 29 seconds.

One final thought...As a purported professional business entity, (from a person who had a career of 43 years) I am amazed at the use of the word "Pissed" is used. I am surprisingly not "pissed." I am purely and simply grossly disappointed in the company.

Note that after considerable pressure by the original sales person, I signed up and paid for a term of 6 years, all paid up front. "Who'd have thunk."

H ELP!

Loss:
Pros:
  • Price
Cons:
  • Everything else

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't expect good service.

Christian R Sun

Verified Reviewer

Won't fix or repair appliance

Oven needed display board and they said it's too expensive, then offered me $150. for my $3000.

Wall oven. I cancelled contract and they said they would give me a third back with 11 months remaining. I was stuck for the $60.

tech fee as well. Plus my oven display is unreadable.

User's recommendation: High pressure thieves

map-marker Laurelton, New Jersey

They do not honor their contract and don't have plumbers who will work with them.

I have complained and they seem to have somehow been removed from the list or buried it somehow.

I have a leak in my bathroom and they are finding all excuses and most important they don't have plumbers staffed in Fla. They wanted me to call a plumber and lie to them not tell them they will have to work with a warranty company.

They now want to settle the claim and want me to sign a release yet there is no need to as per my contract with them.

I find them impossible to deal with and frustrating.

They don't have contractors to do the jobs where I am in Fla. and trust you will have the same problem wherever you are located.

User's recommendation: Do not contract with them. They are a fraudulant company and are frustrating to deal with. You will end up totally frustrated.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article