Terrible business, refuses to finish job after taking money

I had him first service my rental property and everthing went smoothly. I then purchased another home and had him come and service both units in the new house. He seamed like a nice guy so I even recommented him to a friend who put in 2 new air condiinimg units in torrance. He was very greatful. Then one of my air conditioners went out in my new home so I decided to put in a new one and take advantage of the rebated offered by the city. This is when the nightmare began. He never showed up the first day for installation. When I called him he said his grandma was sick. Seemed like a weired excuse but I gave him the benifit of the doubt and resceduled the next day. He didnt show up again. This time when I called he said his grand mother died. I felt really bad so I resculed again. This kept going on for 2 week so I called another air conditioning guy and thy told me they would come out the next day. I called Sean to cancel and he told me he was coming out the next day. I should of just cancelled anyways but like a dumdass I am, I fell for his nice act again and cancelled with the other guy. Their prices were exactly the same even though sean assured me he was hooking me up because I hooked him up with a big job with my friend. Anyways he did come the next day to install. I paid him 5600 dollars and said thank you and he went on his way. That day when we turned on the unit I noticed it was not getting that cool in the house. I replaced a 4 ton 9 seer unit with a 5 ton 16 seer unit. This *** thing should be way cooler than my old unit but it was not. I did notice the room with the furnace in the garage was cool which meant there was a leak. I called sean and told him exactly that and he said he would come out and fix. He kept flaking on me for another 2 weeks and when he did come, he brought an almost enpy can of freon which prevented him from filling my freon all the way and no ac tape. He used some of my masking tape i had in the house and primised he would come back and fill it properly and bring some ac tape. Who doest bright freon and ac tape with them?? He did bring his girl friend though. ANOTHER MONTH HAS GONE BY AND HE PROMISING HE WILL COME BUT HASN'T. LITERALKY FLAKED ON ME ABOUT 15 TIMES AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY. NOW I HAVE TO CALL ANOTHER AIR CONDITIONING GUY TO COME AN FINISH WHAT HE DIDNT. 5600 DOLLARS FOR MONTHS OF GRIEF. I AM GOING TO REPORT HIM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, CONSUMER AFFAIRS AND WHO EVER ELSE I CAN INCLUDING THE AIR condioning certification board.

He has been reported to the BBB, Consumer affairs, and Licensing agency but he has still not responded to any of these entities. Stay away from this company. Beware.

ID
Cons
  • Stood me up like 15 times
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article