Competitive Edge in K.O.P. (Shady Business!!)

Frank Galtey of Competitive Edge in King of Prussia has shown a low regard for professionalism when dealing with me. My group attempted to enter into a facilities rental agreement with Frank, only to have Frank not return my phone calls for over three weeks (during the month of November 2010). I had to contact his business parter (Mary) in order to get a response from Frank Galtey. Side Note: I would have respected frank more, had he told me that he did not want to do business with me. On 11/1/2010 Frank suggested that my group run a one day event in his facility. The suggested date was 1/17/2011. Frank Galtey suggested that we do revenue sharing as it would limit my "exposure financially". I agreed to that date; Frank said that he would send the contract. I purchased advertising space in my local news paper ($150), I purchased fliers ($300) + 13 hours of planning & online promotion, only to have Frank Galtey back out of the agreement. I would consider Frank Galtey's actions unprofessional, & I would hope to never treat anyone in that fashion. I guess that's the cruel world of business?? ---
ID
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

About

Competitive Edge Terms of Service
Welcome to SportsEngine.com, the online and mobile service of SportsEngine, Inc. ("SportsEngine," The Company" or Website). This page explains the terms by which The Customer may use Competitive Edge's' online and/or mobile services, web sites (including without limitation team, league, or other pages or applications hosted on or provided by the SportsEngine platform), and software provided on or in connection with the service (collectively the "Service"). SportsEngine reserves the right to make unilateral modifications to these terms and will provide notice of these changes as described below. This Agreement applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users"). Please read this agreement carefully to ensure that The Customer understand each provision. This agreement contains a mandatory individual arbitration and class action/jury trial waiver provision that requires the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions.
To read more: https://www.cesports.net/legal/terms_of_use
Summary

Competitive Edge Sports is a world-known leader in providing sports performance training. Competitive Edge Sports offers a wide range of sports programs for any taste. If you are fond of sports, if you are looking for amazing sports programs and trainings, Competitive Edge Sports is the very company you should apply to. Millions of people all over the world have already made sure Competitive Edge Sports knows good sports. Competitive Edge Sports is a great option for both fans and sports players. Experienced and skilled trainers are always ready to help you to master any kind of sports.

Competitive Edge reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article