False information

i placed an order on 6/30 for two kayaks that were listed as in stock indicating they were needed ASAP. I payed an extra $212 for expedited shipping.

received an email that they were shipped with ETA of 7/8 Did not receive them so checked tracking on 7/10 and found they were not even shipped yet. Finally was able to contact the company through "live chat". They cancelled the payment for expedited shipping (only positive thing they did) and told me the product is on back order and new supply won't be available until Aug. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ONES THAT WERE IN STOCK WHEN I ORDERED THEM?

This company STINKS - do not order from them. I cancelled the order and hope to never deal with them again.

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

Guest

Confirmation of false info: I purchased a resin shed from them with promise of 5-10 day delivery. After not getting item as promised on follow up call was told it would now be 2-3 additional weeks for shipping.

they said I could cancel & get refund to which I said yes within minutes of this offer. Got email next day saying "order locked for shipping no refund available" Then they got caught in a lie, one person said it already shipped, sorry. Another told me (by mistake I assume) your order is still at our facility packed in a trailer that's not leaving for 2-3 weeks! Then they say can't issue a refund till the transport co.

ships the item back to them + 3 more business days?? Long story short, reported to my credit card company as fraud, refund in process.

A shout out to the fine folks @ Capital One. Thank You!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article