PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Zalora and Wish as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Zalora
Wish

Zalora and Wish Overview

Total reviews
10777
Company responses
Issues resolved

Wish was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Mar 28, 2014 and since then this brand received 10777 reviews. It is 10772 reviews more than Zalora received since Mar 8, 2019.

Zalora and Wish Consumer Ratings

26 in category
52 in category
52 in category
26 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Wish ranks 46 points higher in the Auctions and Marketplaces category than Zalora. People gave Zalora 2.5 stars for Discounts and Special Offers criterion in Auctions and Marketplaces category and it is 109 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Wish was rated 2.6 stars for Discounts and Special Offers criterion in this category and it is 112 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Website criterion, than we see that Zalora has a higher rating than Wish. Regarding Price Affordability criterion, consumers gave Zalora 2.5 stars and it is 60% greater than other in category. Wish however was rated 3.1 stars and it is 80% greater than other in category.

Zalora and Wish Rating Details

2.5 (2 reviews)
2.6 (3304 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Zalora has a poor customer service. I order and its been how many days and my irder is not yet movine or process. Its not even in the third party delivery company of zalora. They do not answer.

Inge

I want a refund for my whole purchase

Zayvion
3 (2 reviews)
2.4 (3479 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

They canceled y order without any reason at all. The products are still available online so it is not a matter of availability. They received the money via Paypal however and never let me know when I will get my money back.

PissedConsumer1705641

...This company has NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I have given everything 1 star below except for the website because until I receive what I have paid for I am unable to rate this company..

Ovie
2.5 (2 reviews)
3.1 (3516 reviews)

No items

...The price jumped up to $22 no matter what color was selected. This is nothing but false advertising to get people to view their sight. I call it a SCAM and will not purchase anything from this company nor do I recommend anyone ordering from WISH..

PissedConsumer1725688

Zalora and Wish Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Zallora
  • Have good price and good products
  • Good products
  • Cheap
  • Good prices
  • Cheap stuff
Cons
  • Poor in terms of tracking your item
  • Poor customer service
  • Do not deliver on time
  • Poor customer service
  • Customer service
  • How i tried contacting them and no response

Zalora and Wish Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews
No votes

Tresa matthew ,i have bank statment ,you deducted over 783 $ from my acount and never recieved the clothing please call...

Zalora and Wish Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

Wish needs to get off Facebook. There clothes run way to small. They make clothes for people that r China. Not everyone...

Zalora and Wish Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

Hi, one item is not included in my delivery. How cAn i get it back

I keep calling wish no one answer da damn phone plus my bracelet order hasn't come in y is it

Zalora and Wish Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Zalora Customer Care (2 reviews)
  • Wish Shipping Service (3806 reviews)
  • Wish Customer Care (1440 reviews)
  • Wish Account (535 reviews)