Start a new comparison

• Yard waste a low priority1
  • When yard debris in yard trash bags are thrown back in yard1
Show

Discussion

I've been an employee of the Waste Pro facility in Daytona Beach, Florida Division 112, for almost 3yrs. I've never had the chance to see our employees get the right resources needed to make their career more prevalent to the company.

I'm a mechanic, at the shop, my manager will talk down to his fellow employees like they not worth the value of their profession. This is unprofessional, and go against the rules and guidelines of the Waste Pro corporate ethics. We're the lowest paid division out of all the other divisions in central Florida.

I'm here to bash Waste Pro, but hopefully my opinion can come across to help make this company better for the customers and employees to Waste Pro USA. Thank you for your cooperation.

No pickup on numerous occasions. Called (on 3 occasions ) and was told that trash would be picked up by 7:30 pm - never happened.

Giving them 1 more chance, which I probably shouldn't. If it happens again, will change companies