Start a new comparison

1.3
40 reviews
1.5
11 reviews

How would you compare Waste Management vs Waste Pro Usa?

Terrible

Horrible customer service! I called to get an appliance picked up, they said hey would get it Monday, called back Wednesday ( yea it’s still not gone), they said by Thursday, called back Friday complained about it not getting picked up and they admitted scrappers will pick it up give it time, we dont pickup appliances in your area, if you move to the city we will.

So there solution was hope for scrappers or have customer move to another HOME. No longer a customer was my solution.

I've been an employee of the Waste Pro facility in Daytona Beach, Florida Division 112, for almost 3yrs. I've never had the chance to see our employees get the right resources needed to make their career more prevalent to the company.

I'm a mechanic, at the shop, my manager will talk down to his fellow employees like they not worth the value of their profession. This is unprofessional, and go against the rules and guidelines of the Waste Pro corporate ethics. We're the lowest paid division out of all the other divisions in central Florida.

I'm here to bash Waste Pro, but hopefully my opinion can come across to help make this company better for the customers and employees to Waste Pro USA. Thank you for your cooperation.

No pickup on numerous occasions. Called (on 3 occasions ) and was told that trash would be picked up by 7:30 pm - never happened.

Giving them 1 more chance, which I probably shouldn't. If it happens again, will change companies

LateGoldenOriole
@Anonymous

Did you change companies? I am looking at Waste Management and their reviews are just as bad.

Each week is a struggle to get both garbage and recycling picked up. They seem to be ok with the garbage, but they have no consistency with the recycling.

Top Rated Waste Management Reviews