Start a new comparison

40 reviews
1.4
35 reviews
Show

How would you compare Vitalchek vs Whoeasy?

Do not use this company, terrible, terrible company. Call the county clerk of the city and state in which you are requesting copies of documents with raised seal.

Do not waste your money on Vitalcheck. While waiting for a copy of what i thought would be a clean professional copy with raised seal of my marriage certificate, i decided to call the county clerk of the city of marriage. I was instructed to go to their website and fill out a form, i down loaded form and instructions, sent in form via mail with $10.00 money order for each copy. I received 2 original clean copies of my marriage certificate with a raised seal within a week.

I was still waiting on Vitacheck that i paid extra for rush job, it took Vitalcheck a month after three telephone calls.

All i received was a terrible unreadable copy WITHOUT a raised seal. DO NOT waste your money.

Quitman, Mississippi, United States #1333925

This site is a scam

Sioux City, Iowa, United States #1259770

this company is a joke how can you just lie to someone who take the chance on the site as is and to find out one day before Christmas that they have taken all your money this makes me sick as I am a single mother of four kids and im not asking for a pity party but I don't have a lot of money and the money I do have is very budgeted and you people just take it without asking as I see it that is the same as a thief in my eyes and I will be in contact with the fcc and I hope anyone else who got stolen from does the same and puts you out of business again thanks for ruining my holiday

Top Rated Vitalchek Reviews