Start a new comparison

702 reviews
2.5
539 reviews
433 reviews

How would you compare Visionworks vs Walmart?

very poor, visionworks managers do not listen to shoppers when trying to explain the problem, upsetting the customer even more until the problem has escalated beyond reasoning by both parties.
exams are not done correctly / glasses were unwearable, like looking thru a fish bowl, visionworks employee said that was because my vision had gotten worse in the last 6 months, if that were true why could I still see out of my old ones which I was replacing because they were scratched.
I have something else to compare
glasses were like the fun house at a carnival, everything distorted, my old glasses which I got at the VA clinic were scratched and I was trying to get some that my last longer.

Top Rated Visionworks Reviews