Start a new comparison

1.8
554 reviews
1.8
75 reviews

How would you compare UPS vs Usps?

iam.p1553d
USPS is inadequate and unable to provide the package delivery services offered whereas UPS keeps schedules and availability well effected. A subsequent wait on hold when calling them about problems is usually over 30 minutes and often over an hour.

Deliveries of packages are missed despite a weak excuse and options for resolution are worthless. UPS typically delivers in short order and USPS generally needs many days longer. Ordinary mail delivery to a mailbox is tolerable especially since there is no other option.

Email is far better for personal communications and we shall use primarily henceforth.

I have something else to compare
USPS package delivery times are typically several days longer than UPS despite their long term existence and nationwide infrastructure.

the UPS store screwed up my package to my sister in law and had to take it to USPS for half the price and three times faster. UPS franchised all the stores and delivery people out to reduce their costs but it did not improve the service one bit. Go with USPS, faster and more reliable.

UPS is very good! USPS is very bad.

I had a shipment coming from N.C.

and it went to Memphis first and will take 10 days to get to me. Every day mail service is ok , but a package arriving is bad!

I needed to return a packing to a shopping channel which charged me 4.95 to sent when I took it to UPS they said it cost 33.00 to return, I then went to the post office and they only charged $15.00 to return.

Top Rated UPS Reviews