PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Uday Ecommerce and Wen as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Uday Ecommerce
Wen

Uday Ecommerce and Wen Overview

Total reviews
1782
Company responses
Issues resolved

Wen was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jul 21, 2008 and since then this brand received 1782 reviews. It is 1767 reviews more than Uday Ecommerce received since Feb 5, 2017.

Uday Ecommerce and Wen Consumer Ratings

282 in category
61 in category
322 in category
87 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Wen ranks 289 points higher in the Cosmetics and Personal Care category than Uday Ecommerce. People gave Uday Ecommerce 1 stars for Staff criterion in Cosmetics and Personal Care category and it is 87 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Wen was rated 2.1 stars for Staff criterion in this category and it is 318 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Reliability criterion, than we see that Wen has a higher rating than Uday Ecommerce. Regarding Website criterion, consumers gave Uday Ecommerce 1 stars and it is 83% worse than other in category. Wen however was rated 2.4 stars and it is 78% greater than other in category.

Uday Ecommerce and Wen Rating Details

1 (5 reviews)
2.1 (216 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

The product has made no use the weight is same as before worst product

Bhagyashree B

Isn't that called FRAUD?The delivery person left it in wrong location on the ground, I didn' :wtf: t even know it was there. I live in Washington so guess what- IT RAINED. So now I have an order I didn't make, with a destroyed box I cannot return it in.Beyond pissedRoni Rave :wtf: :wtf:

Roni R
1 (4 reviews)
2 (93 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I HAVE ORDER GREEN OREGANO COFFEE 4 PKT BUT ITS IS BAD QUALITY NOT LOSS MY WEIGHT SO I HAVE CONTACT TO CUSTOMER CARE THEY HAVE TO TOLD ME THAT ITS WILL REFUND SO I HAVE RETURN 2 PKT OF THEM IT WAS INCIDENT WITH ME ON 3RD AUG BUT I AM WAITING MY REFUND AMOUNT ,I HAVE CALL TO 100 TIMES TO CUSTOMER...

raj k

Customer service was very helpful and courteous...Never had a complaint with the service I've received.Excellent customer service!!

PissedConsumer1688374
1 (4 reviews)
2.4 (228 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Don't but please.... tell ohters original address is A-152A, Shahpur Jat, Nr-DDA park, shiv mandir, Delhi {{Redacted}}

Carlene

I'm a uk resident and I'm absolutely devastated that I can no longer purchase wen via the website due to all the complaints about hair loss. As human beings we lose up to 1000 hairs a day anything up to that is not unusual. I love wen and I stand by this product! I recommend it to all my friends,...

Zaiah

Uday Ecommerce and Wen Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Full drama
  • Smell
  • How it makes my hair feel and look
  • Product
Cons
  • This company creating fear in medical industry
  • Please dont but
  • Hair loss
  • Lost my hair
  • Deceptive marketing practice

Uday Ecommerce and Wen Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews
No votes

When you make a purchase of any product or service, I find that it's important to make an INFORMED decision. Wen is not...

Uday Ecommerce and Wen Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

Not a good product. Nothing happens. All fake.

I ordered Wen cleansing conditioner from an informercial back in Semptember. Chaz Dean claims he created a unique hair...

Uday Ecommerce and Wen Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

hhyhyyuyhgjg dfdfd dfdsfdfdf cxfdsfdsf xfsfgdsfsf dfsfdsfs

I have dial several numbers and automatically hang up...i want to cancel my subscription

Uday Ecommerce and Wen Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Uday Ecommerce Customer Care (3 reviews)
  • Wen Hair Care (627 reviews)
  • Wen Conditioner (217 reviews)
  • Wen Shampoo (175 reviews)