Start a new comparison

2.4
36 reviews
1.9
32 reviews

How do you compare Trend Times Toys vs Toys R Us?

Toys R Us has a physical store with real people which makes it easier to handle any problems, I have actually had to exchange things at Toys R Us and didn't have issues doing that. Trend Times Toys will not return your money at all, his words were "I can't do that ".

After numerous unanswered calls, emails that tell me my item is being shipped to me and waiting 48 days, I decided to call the sales number and act like I was going to place an order, I asked how long would it take to ship something to my address, I was told one week for ground shipping and 1 or 2 days for faster shipping.

I said could you please tell me why I have been waiting 48 days, the man was very rude, but, I received my package 2 days later. If you choose to check on a previous order, they will never pick up the phone

Top Rated Trend Times Toys Reviews