Start a new comparison
222 reviews
1.9
137 reviews
Show

How would you compare Total Wireless vs Verizon?

I switched to Total Wireless because it has the same coverage and is significantly cheaper. Worst decision ever.

Their customer service is rude, nearly impossible to understand over the phone, and they constantly demean you as a human being. Don't treat your customers like that if you want them to keep paying you.

I definitely would not recommend Total Wireless to anyone. Ever.

It took Total Wireless 4days to tell me tat I needed to go back to Verizon for them to bring my phone number over. I have to pay the reactivation fee with Verizon to not get any service from them because Total Wireless can't do their job right?

I think I'm switching to Verizon and staying there.

5 stars for Verizon, 0 for Total Wireless. Would NOT recommend

Totalwireless uses Verizon towers and offer free minutes and five gigs of data fot 35 dollars. You can purchase extra data that roll over 3 gigs for $10.00.

They admited to me that they miss accounted for around 7 gigs but would neither add the unused data rollover nor refund the purchace.

A swindle pure and simple. I was on the phone for over an hour and up the chain of supervisors I was essentially told sorry our error but tough luck you loose.

Top Rated Total Wireless Reviews