Start a new comparison

160 reviews
1.3
121 reviews
76 reviews

How would you compare Ticketmaster vs Vivid Seats?

#1661945

They're probably owned by the same company because when I had trouble with my tickets for Bob Seger other people had Ticketmaster tickets with the same problem I did not get in to see concert

Ticketmaster was great and far less expensive than Vivid Seats. I lost nearly $300 from Vivid Seats and they expressed no interest in making it right. I'll use Ticketmaster from now on.

Iseeabug49

I went to blue October concert and there were tickets available for 27 dollars at the door. So disappointed with vivid seats I would have used Ticketmaster over vivid seats anytime yet I did not know where the location of the concert was.

Top Rated Ticketmaster Reviews