Start a new comparison

• Scams you into buying expensive tickets plus extra costs2
  • Punished for situation out of control2
Show

Discussion

I haven't dealt with Ticketmaster before so I cannot make a comparison between the 2 companies at this stage..I know one thing though I will never have anything to do with Viagogo ever again.

They left a big enough sour taste in my mouth and I won't be conned by them ever again. Once is enough for me. I have a message for Viagogo and their staff. If I was unlucky enough to be employed by Viagogo I would be too ashamed to own up to anyone I knew because its not something you would be proud of!!

I would rather be broke than work for a company that I knew was a "Horrific Scam Scalping Company" taking money from innocent people who don't deserve to be ripped off like this. I am sure that they wouldn't appreciate someone doing the same to them. How the right authorities in Australia can stand by and watch this company take us for a ride and the massive amount of people affected by them and yet the company is still operating everyday. I am appalled by this and if Ticketmaster company does the same as Viagogo they should be shamed into closing down with Viagogo and all the customers reimbursed what is owed to them.

Would like to hear from others who are in the same boat and if they have any good advice in handling this situation.Can someone please do the right thing and put a stop to this happening again!