Start a new comparison

Show

Discussion

piggottpenny
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States #1340657

I have purchased tickets with Ticketmaster for many many years and never once did I have a problem.Not once did I receive exactly what I ordered.

That is the reason we are so upset!! Tickets-center.com claims they UPGRADED our tickets but they obviously are not familiar with seating charts because they in FACT downgraded us. We orginally ordered section 101 which face value are approximately $165 (We paid $354 through them without realizing the actual Van Andel seat price) However, the tickets they sent us are selling for $95. How on earth can they claim they upgraded us?

And when did we ask for a change in our section? We didn't, their site allowed us to pick the EXACT section we wanted and there were good reasons why we chose the section we did. Upgrade!! what a bunch of ***.

They are a company that does not provide any live customer care, they emailed me back a scripted email and have never responded since. They don't care about the customers in any way shape or form. We will NEVER use tickets-center.com again I can promise you that. After 3 days of emailing them they do not even make one effort to respond or even try to rectify this situation.

They only care about raping customers and charging them 4 times ticket value.Unbelievable and a lesson hard learned after losing $750 and receiving some of the crappiest tickets ever!!!

New Palestine, Indiana, United States #1325516

My experience with Ticket Center has been poor. I paid for concerts almost 2 years ago for a concert that has postponed twice. Concert now rescheduled and I cannot get a refund