Start a new comparison

2.1
7 reviews
2.4
6 reviews

How would you compare Winnebago Industries vs Thor Motor Coach?

#1720561
We never purchased a Winnebago, but it is difficult to get to customer service at Thor.

We’ve had several Tiffins whose Customer Service is wonderful. We had a few issues with Tiffin and Bob Tiffin actually called to help resolve the problem.

Thor has terrible quality control and products come off the line poorly made.

Our Aria was more in the shop than out in the first 6 months. If this was an airplane, we would have crashed.

I have something else to compare
It’s a shame that Thor doesn’t care about how a unit is built as we liked the design better than others.

I contacted the Thor home office customer department about trying to get the part number for a door on my motor home. The local camping world in Mississippi was not having much luck after 3-4 days.

When I contacted the Thor home office customer service they provided the necessary part number in three (3) minutes.

Service was great. I love my 29FE motor home.

I presently own a 40 foot Thor and a 24 foot Winnebago. Both purchased new, the Thor had new RV problems and all were repaired to my satisfaction. This is my forth new winnebago and in my opinion the quality and customer service has declined so much that I would never purchase another.

Top Rated Winnebago Industries Reviews