Start a new comparison

5 reviews
1 reviews
No votes
1 reviews

How would you compare Thor Motor Coach vs Tiffin Motorhomes?

SpeedyMastiff

I truly wish I had bought a Tiffin, my Thor has dropped the drive shaft on the interstate, 4500 dollar for a new drive shaft and a 700 dollar tow charge. Windshield wiper motor intermitting on off operation during rain.

Found out it had the wrong motor to begin with, 100.00 for new motor did the work myself. Found out the refrigerator had a recall I was never told about, cooling unit went out. Thankfully no fire. I bought a 425 dollar rebuild unit 65.00 shipping and did the work myself got the fridge back in operation.

first trip out the Diesel engines air filter wasn't mounted right and it unscrewed the oil filter lost some oil but found out soon enough to save the engine. Bedroom slide out is cheaply build and broke apart around the bed and I rebuilt it.

Was told it had a caterpillar engine when sold to me, it's red and it's a 300hp Cummins which is okay. still wish I had a Tiffin.

Top Rated Thor Motor Coach Reviews