Start a new comparison

13 reviews
1.4
6 reviews
3 reviews

How do you compare Winnebago Industries vs Thor Industries?

I can't comment on Thor, but my brand new Winnebago motorhome and dealing with Winnebago has been horrendous. The motorhome has been in the shop 2.5 months out of the 6 months I have owned it.

I would say most owners of and people who wish they purchased another brand all rave about how good Tiffin and Newmar are.

I have never had any dealings with Winnebago so I cannot comment. You may want to get with a Winnebago owner.

Antioch, Illinois, United States #1316542

I never owned a Winnebego , however I have run into a few unhappy Winnebego owners. I have run into many more unhappy Thor owners as we compare our disappointments and regrets for being swindled by this unscrupulous co.

laberj45

I bought both a Winnie and a Thor. The following is my opinion based on our experience.

Bought a new 32 fr 2011 Itasca impulse 31JP Silver edition class C.

Owned it for 5 years. Never had 1 single issue or problem except for water pump not working when purchased (probably burnt out from being left on at a show). Great camper - good quality.

Bought a 2017 Thor Miramar 33.4 class A. Too many problems to list.

The qc was incredibly poor and the improperly manufactured superslide has never worked - causing is to relinquish possession and file a lawsuit.

Go with the Winnie!

We were very happy and now Wish we never sold it. Now we tent camp........

Top Rated Winnebago Industries Reviews