Start a new comparison

855 reviews
1.4
128 reviews
13 reviews

How would you compare Trendy Deal Store vs Telebrands?

I have not used Telebrands as yet But it will not get a refund from Trendy deals or the order i put in I think that something should be done with this place its up the *** not happy still want a refund

I don't like either of these i order from the Wish site and they are very good to deal with

I dont know the Store Telebramds so I cant compare! I do know Trendy deal store deceived its customers and I was taken!!!

It makes me feel embarrassed because there is nothing free in this world anymore!!!!

IIF IT FEELS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE....THEN DONT!!!! EMBARRASSED!

The was Trendy Deals Store conduct business is disgusting. They openly steal monies from unsuspecting and often vulnerable, people.

I have no personal comparison with Telebrands, so cannot write a review. However, looking at the overall markers, it appears that Telebrands have their own share of poor poor quality customer services.

looking at that no comparison

Top Rated Trendy Deal Store Reviews