Start a new comparison

2.5
133 reviews
2.6
132 reviews

How would you compare Walmart vs Target?

With Target if you have their Red Card or Mastercard you get %% off. There have been a few remodels in stores in my area and when they are done with the remodeling they send a $5 off coupon. I have ordered online and they are efficient.

SlimyMantaRay

Neither of you answer the phone

i never had a problem with any of the stores .i get on lie products from walmart and they deliver on time always ..customer service on phone is always nice.. and resolve all the problems ..return no problem .in store..

Freyja_Jane

Yes, Target is more humane than Walmart.

The employees at Target are more present, aware, and more inclined to do their job than at Walmart.

I realize people are underpaid at Walmart, as they are as well as Target, but I have never had a good experience with a Walmart Employee. Example, I was yelled at at Walmart by the greeter for not making myself visible enough as a disabled person with a very elaborate walking problem, sitting on the bench, on top of a large pillow, right next to her, clearly waiting for the next cart. Then she gave my place in line for a scooter to the person who showed up 15 minutes after I did as punishment, after I had already been waiting 15 minutes. I just shut down...

that is one of many common experiences at Walmart. At Target for example, they don't yell at you and forget you exist when you ask for a shopping scooter. They do not have as many shopping scooters are Walmart, both of them need about 30 mobile shopping scooters to catch up with our ageing and disabled population... but at least Target is humane.

Also, I have noted, that the customers at Walmart are more inclined to violence and aggression, as observed in comparison.

Example, A person's kids were gliding around with their siblings in a cart, and they wrecked into my scooter after I said, " Uh oh, watch out." This sent a painful shock up my spine, hips, and shoulders, and I said nothing and smiled. And then the husband promptly turned the cart away from me, rushed down the next isle, said nothing to me, the husband and the children exhibited a fear/hide response, and the mother stared me down with clenched fists and puffed out shoulders, like she was going to pummel me as I slowly rode past her. One of several encounters I have had in the Walmart Establishment. After that I made note that I need a weapon on me if I am ever to enter a Walmart Store for survival purposes.

I am sick of Walmart's Corporation, Walmart's employees, Walmart's scam credit card, Walmart's horrendous 'customer service', and the degenerates of society that their corporation attracts. Do not trust 3rd party sellers on the Walmart website.... another bad experience...

I don't feel safe at Walmart. Low prices are great, but are what cost?

Besides, makeup is cheaper at Target anyways.

I would rather go to Target. I feel safer there.

I have no way to compare walmart to target. The target store is 20 miles away from me. Walmart has put all competition out of business in my area.

THEY ARE VERY DIFFERENT BUT TARGET'S DELIVERY IS MUCH MORE RELIABLE AND I LOVE THEIR FREE SHIPPING DURING THE HOLIDAYS. THEY ALSO CARRY BOOT'S 7 FACE CREAM FROM ENGLAND.

WALMART DOES NOT. I HAVE STARTED USING AMAZON AGAIN BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED MY AMERICAN HOME BY YANKEE CANDLE IN 7 ATTEMPTS!

WALMART MAY LOSE MY ENTIRE BUSINESS DUE TO IGNORING THIS ISSUE AND YOU CANNOT REACH CORPORATE TO DISCUSS THE MATTER. IT IS PATHETIC.

Bear, Delaware, United States #1349285

Walmart prices are better.. but customer service isn't always the best and always long waits at registers!! But still will shop there, target is too far away and I just dont like Target enough

Claremont, Virginia, United States #1348105

You go shopping at Wal-Mart takes 20 mins then 1hour and half to get out of the story, now you stuff is all wet and damp. Wal-Mart has lost my money.

Also there meat is so bad it smell like ***.

Like a dead person. Publix you got my money!!!!

Gold Beach, Oregon, United States #1337438

I can not compare these 2 (Walmart) as I have never shopped at Target... there is not one of these stores anywhere around here for miles.

Target has some on line shopping, however they do not deliver groceries, etc. in my area.

Top Rated Walmart Reviews