Start a new comparison

• Lack of stock18
  • Long waits16
Show

Discussion

I have no way to compare walmart to target. The target store is 20 miles away from me. Walmart has put all competition out of business in my area.

THEY ARE VERY DIFFERENT BUT TARGET'S DELIVERY IS MUCH MORE RELIABLE AND I LOVE THEIR FREE SHIPPING DURING THE HOLIDAYS.THEY ALSO CARRY BOOT'S 7 FACE CREAM FROM ENGLAND.

WALMART DOES NOT. I HAVE STARTED USING AMAZON AGAIN BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED MY AMERICAN HOME BY YANKEE CANDLE IN 7 ATTEMPTS!

WALMART MAY LOSE MY ENTIRE BUSINESS DUE TO IGNORING THIS ISSUE AND YOU CANNOT REACH CORPORATE TO DISCUSS THE MATTER.IT IS PATHETIC.

Bear, Delaware, United States #1349285

Walmart prices are better.. but customer service isn't always the best and always long waits at registers!! But still will shop there, target is too far away and I just dont like Target enough

Claremont, Virginia, United States #1348105

You go shopping at Wal-Mart takes 20 mins then 1hour and half to get out of the story, now you stuff is all wet and damp.Wal-Mart has lost my money.

Also there meat is so bad it smell like ***.

Like a dead person.Publix you got my money!!!!

Gold Beach, Oregon, United States #1337438

I can not compare these 2 (Walmart) as I have never shopped at Target...there is not one of these stores anywhere around here for miles.

Target has some on line shopping, however they do not deliver groceries, etc.in my area.