PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Tangible Play and Tees Paradise as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Tangible Play

24 out of 396 in Kids category
24 in category
25 in category
26 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Tees Paradise ranks 83 points higher in the Kids category than Tangible Play.

Tangible Play and Tees Paradise Rating Details

No items

I ordered a tshirt from teesparadise. After waiting for 6 weeks I mailed them and asked why I haven't got it, thay said something like "we don't have that brand". It wasn't even a special brand so I don't really understand what they meant but I'll never order from them again.

PissedConsumer823983

No items

Same here ordered tshirt at 15 dollars on 21 jan still nothing ,,never happened before + never will again

Kylene

No items

It was just one t-shirt for 15 dollars but this has never happened to me befor and it makes me pissed! How can someone ignore their customers??!!! This is really horrible horrible company and I wrote them five emails to three different email addresses and they had never replied to me. Shame on this...

PissedConsumer809202

Tangible Play and Tees Paradise Pros and Cons

Pros
No votes
  • Clothes
Cons
No votes
  • That they dont delivere what you order no comunication
  • Deceiving and confusing

Tangible Play and Tees Paradise Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews
No votes

Same experience as the others. Placed order in early january. Contacted them after a month and got a short reply from Go...

Tangible Play and Tees Paradise Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews
No votes

My daughter babysat all summer to save up $44.00 to purchase some new shirts. She ordered a sweetshirt & 2 tshirts from...

Tangible Play and Tees Paradise Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
No votes
  • Tees Paradise Delivery Service (3 reviews)