PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Swiggy and Zomato as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Swiggy
Zomato

Swiggy and Zomato Overview

Total reviews
378
Company responses
Issues resolved

Zomato was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Apr 12, 2013 and since then this brand received 378 reviews. It is 377 reviews more than Swiggy received since Jul 14, 2019.

Swiggy and Zomato Consumer Ratings

Additional Fees
65 in category

Swiggy and Zomato Rating Details

Reviewer's quote

...Please don't place the order form swiggy as the customer care people are behaving so rude. Order number: 4516130110..

Krishna

I placed the order from their exclusive restaurants and after an hour they cancelled my order stating our rider got confused and when I contacted Customer care team, they are even more pathetic than this, I mean the worst customer service in the world. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM ZOMATO..

PissedConsumer1727970
Turnaround Time

Additional Fees

Swiggy and Zomato Pros and Cons

Pros
No votes
  • Pathetic
  • Pissed off
  • Unreliable
Cons
No votes
  • Poor arrogant customer care
  • Lack of empathy
  • Refund policy

Swiggy and Zomato Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews
No votes

I picked up name of Restaurant serving buffet "Ibrahimi palace" in Bur dubai opposite Burjaman shopping centre. The pric...

Swiggy and Zomato Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

By mistake I placed an order from swiggy to wrong address and with in a minute I cancel the order. I did not the amount...

I ordered a pizza at 9pm, followed up at 10.30 and was promised a call back regarding my order. No one called me, I...

Swiggy and Zomato Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews
No votes

No. is showing invalid . What am I supposed to do?

Swiggy and Zomato Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
No votes
  • Zomato Delivery Service (118 reviews)
  • Zomato Customer Care (71 reviews)
  • Zomato Account (8 reviews)