Summit Tax Relief vs Taxact
- 0 ISSUES RESOLVED
- 45 TOTAL REVIEWS
- $10.9K CLAIMED LOSSES
- $836 AVERAGE LOSS
- Fact that you could do the taxes online 1
- Previous years guaranteed low pricing for regular customers 1
Customers don't like
- Customer service2
- Lack of customer service1
- No staff no customer service1
- Pricing practice1
- Refuse to address problems and blame the customer1
Products by Taxact
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in its profile. The algorithm parameters are: users' rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.