Start a new comparison

2.2
95 reviews
2.6
56 reviews

How do you compare Straight Talk Wireless vs Total Wireless?

Poor customer association skills/lack of knowledge about their products. Unable to resolve technical issues.

Unable to provide chat room information in a way which allows customer to keep the chat for reference. Unable to provide customers with REAL TIME TEXT MESSENGING 100%of the time.

Both of these companies offer cheap service.both of these companies are secondary vendors who do not OWN their cell towers, rather they lease space. Tower goes down...service suffers.

I haven't started with Total wireless because the night I tried to Port my number they couldn't get it to work. They said they needed to transfer me to a higher department.

When transferred I get a message we are closed.

If I do not get a sim card I will be pissed. Thinking I should have stayed with straight talk.

I have been a customer for years with straight talk and I have had an issue for about two weeks trying to resolve an issue about trying to regain service days back that I lost I spoke to an lady this a.m about my problem she then said I'd provide u with a full 30 days service plan for your troubles but I didn't receive it my phone is still off and when I called back to see why my phone wasn't active yet they claim that they see no records of anything the lady told me she would do

Top Rated Straight Talk Wireless Reviews