Start a new comparison

1.6
131 reviews
2.2
27 reviews

How would you compare Zerorez vs Stanley Steemer?

I had an appointment with Stanley Carpet Cleaner for a week. When the day came for them to show up.

they never came. I called them twice and the third time I called, they hung up the phone on me. I waited from 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm before I called the first time and they said the persons would be at my home in twenty minutes, They never came.

The fourth time I called They would not respond to there own office. I will never called them again, Bad business.

I find Stanley Server to have by far a better product to offer I have used both Zerorez Nd the Steamer. I will never call Zerorez back to my home again.

I will also spend all my free time letting people know not to use Zerorez. And I have photos and video to back up my opinion based on what they did at my home.

Top Rated Zerorez Reviews