PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about SportPesa Global and Tipobet as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

SportPesa Global
Tipobet

SportPesa Global and Tipobet Overview

Total reviews
108
Company responses
Issues resolved

SportPesa Global was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on May 19, 2015 and since then this brand received 108 reviews. It is 106 reviews more than Tipobet received since Jul 18, 2016.

SportPesa Global and Tipobet Consumer Ratings

Rank
8 out of 295 in Gambling and Lotto category
158 out of 295 in Gambling and Lotto category
22 in category
9 in category
8 in category
No votes

According to consumer ratings and reviews, SportPesa Global ranks 150 points higher in the Gambling and Lotto category than Tipobet. People gave SportPesa Global 2.7 stars for Website criterion in Gambling and Lotto category and it is 38 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. Regarding Customer service criterion, consumers gave SportPesa Global 2.7 stars and it is 87% greater than other in category.

SportPesa Global and Tipobet Rating Details

2.7 (7 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

We cant access site in UAE you have blocked us

PissedConsumer1001943

3.1 (7 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Why have you resorted blocking us in UAE i was participating in weekly maga jarkport and weekly jarkport but now i cant access the site similar to the pambazuka its unfare

PissedConsumer1001942

2.7 (6 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...their customer service is extremely poor ..

PissedConsumer890723

SportPesa Global and Tipobet Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

Hey my no is 0725536953 and i have dposited 200 and my account is not credited

SportPesa Global and Tipobet Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews
1.5

I won yesterday's MultiBet BET:2751 DC12#1#DC12#1#1#1#GG Amnt:Ksh100 Pos.WIN:Ksh2575 Bal:Ksh100 but why haven't I...

SportPesa Global and Tipobet Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

we got money for you like in churches y suspend you competitors or goverment r we in a FREE WORLD whoever chosses chose...

Hi I Am Gokhan Sert.I use your site in Turkey for 2 years.30 th of september I made a transaction but they did not put...

SportPesa Global and Tipobet Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Sportpesa Global Website (5 reviews)