Start a new comparison

• Poor customer service5
Show

Discussion

Emily McClain

I don't even want to compare this Sleep Number with a matteress .I was under the understanding that this Sleep number was a queen size but my husband and I would have dual controls so if he wanted to put side up he could and if I wanted to put my down I could

well it doesn't work that way it is a piece of *** and when I called for them to take it back

they told me that they would take the matteress back but the frame or the what ever that piece of *** is I had to keep because they won't take it back.

So my frame is costing me

1600.00 and if they pick up the bed then it will cost me over 200.00 for them to come and get the matteress. I can't believe this company and the little sales rep that sold me this had a lot of bull and I fell for it. So if you buy one of these beds make sure you read the fine print and don't listen to the sales rep because they are full of it.

I say stay as far away from Sleep number as you can.Because they are nothing but a rip off.