Start a new comparison

No votes
3 reviews
No votes
1 reviews

How would you compare Skylink Tv Antenna vs Winegard?

No answer from Skylink antenna . Never responded to my e-mails as consumer contact line stated.

A coat hanger would probably be better than Skylink.

Booster was broken and stated distance that would work was mis-stated. Not pleased and will continue to report it to skylink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My issue is with your sales& advertising practices there misleading, not to mention all the negative reviews I've read. I don't care about winegard, they don't have my money.Please return my money or include the amplifier.

Thank You. John M Clark

I bought SKYLINK TV ANTENNA IT DOES WORK I PAID 39.95 AND I SEND IT BACK I DIDNOT GET MY MONEY BACK. DID ANY ONE GET MONEY BACK

I would not have a skylink antenna if it was given to me .Pure junk. Doesnt do what they say it will do.

Also the company service is the worse i have ever encountered. Dont waste your money!

Skylink response's to me with this: Art (Customer Support) Oct 29, 18:44 EDT Hello Kenneth, I am sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your antenna! With any antenna, reception varies greatly depending on a number of conditions.

Crystal-clear, over the air reception is dependent on factors such as distance from a broadcast tower, the terrain surrounding your home and other environmental factors. There is also variance in what is being broadcast by local networks in any given area which is why we cannot guarantee specific channel reception.

For these reasons, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges for undamaged, non-defective items. Sincerely, This not what I thought so I'll try to get in touch with PayPal

Skylink is bad and i don't want to try another

Winegar is much better. Skylink Antenna is joke. This is cheating !

Top Rated Skylink Tv Antenna Reviews