PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about SIG SAUER and Telebrands as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

SIG SAUER
Telebrands

SIG SAUER and Telebrands Overview

Total reviews
2241
Company responses
Issues resolved

Telebrands was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on May 10, 2008 and since then this brand received 2241 reviews. It is 2180 reviews more than SIG SAUER received since Aug 10, 2012. According to received "Issue Resolved" consumers' votes, a consumer is more likely to resolve issues with SIG SAUER customer support team than with Telebrands customer service.

SIG SAUER and Telebrands Consumer Ratings

SIG SAUER and Telebrands Rating Details

1.8 (31 reviews)
1.6 (155 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...They wasted my time and prevented me from returning the defective equipment because their customer service couldn’t ask a few qualifying questions. After some angry words with the agents and their management, I have a feeling my afternarket finish will probably have a few scratches in it..

Bryan H

...DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT AS THE QUALITY ALONG WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS POOR QUALITY..

Faye B
2.1 (27 reviews)
1.5 (219 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...Called sig and made a request online had a shipping invoice within 2 days they paid freight in full and had a brand new range finder on my door step in one week!! Wow great service and stood behind there product will definitely buy from them again and I do love the range finder! Five stars..

PissedConsumer1550497

Yes she is saying that I can’t get my money back until she test the product this flea doctor is plastic and on the commercial it shows something different it’s not doing anything with the fleas I have 2 dogs and this did nothing for them..

Chritopher
2.5 (26 reviews)
2.4 (210 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...I found a #8 front sight on eBay, new, for $12 (free shipping) which was 1/3 of Sig’s price on their sight. I purchased it and am now sworn off of future Sig Sauer purchases..

Guy G

...for the price I paid I could have had a real hose..

Reginald J

SIG SAUER and Telebrands Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Product
  • Product and quality
  • Innovation
  • Light weight
  • Concept
  • It was great while it lasted
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Quality of product
  • Quality control
  • Customer service
  • Burst very quickly
  • Poor durability

SIG SAUER and Telebrands Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

Sight ordered still waiting for shipment

last year I purchased two of your hoses and they both are unusable due to leaking. I paid $19.95 for each of them plus...

SIG SAUER and Telebrands Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

I bought a brand new P220 from Bear arms in Windsor Colorado. The purchase price was about $1100. I failed to see some...

I bought 4 50' pocket hoses, right from the official website last summer. By the end of last summer 2 of them failed...

SIG SAUER and Telebrands Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews
1.8

Purchased a P365 12-rd mag &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; a couple of stickers on Nov 24th. FedEx tracking estimated...

I Was using my hose and it busted

SIG SAUER and Telebrands Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Sig Sauer P320 Pistol (10 reviews)
  • Sig Sauer Customer Care (8 reviews)
  • Sig Sauer P226 Pistol (6 reviews)
  • Telebrands Pocket Hose (856 reviews)
  • Telebrands Customer Care (129 reviews)
  • Telebrands Ultra Pocket Hose (13 reviews)