Start a new comparison

2.1
55 reviews
1.5
20 reviews

How do you compare Snapfish vs Shutterfly?

I used Shutterfly for my wedding album. The online photo service was easy to use.

I paid extra to have the album delivered by Christmas Day. Everything went well. The only problem was that the wedding album I received was the wrong one. I had contacted customer service with some questions and the support person created a backup copy, that I told them I didn't need, and that copy created a different cover than the one I chose.

So the copy I that was delivered was the wrong copy.

I contacted Shutterfly and they sent me the right copy, but not until after Christmas. It didn't ruin our Christmas, but didn't help.

Shutterfly puts image names and 'date taken' on the back of each print. (no other company does this as far as I know).

Shutterfly has gotten too complicated for ordering prints and the website has quirks. Snapfish website is MUCH easier to navigate.

I stick with shutterfly because the only photo company that prints image name and date-taken on the back of each print. However in the last couple years they will go through a period of not printing the image and dates at which point I make a complaint and they start doing it again.

Top Rated Snapfish Reviews