Start a new comparison

3.3
67 reviews
2.8
35 reviews

How would you compare Subway vs Sheetz?

Sheetz customer service seems, to me to, apathetic and unable to m9ve from their station.
Subway CS is constantly moving, they look lively and invested in their quest to make the customer happy
I would say Sheetz and Subway have similar product quality.
I have something else to compare
Online accessibility!

Sheetz forces you to give your personal info to Door Dash in order to see their menu. I live in a very rural area.

I want to know what is on their menu, not fill out and create a new account for some new service that I don't want. So I came away from Sheetz's website frustrated, angry, and no interest in their menu info
Subway, on the other hand, has beautiful pictures of their products, prices, and phone number to call ahead
I do not like subway

Food is terrible

I have something else to compare
Speedys

Subway doesn't even have real meat. They overcharge for their subs that ALWAYS leaves one feeling hungry, and the employees are usually rude or plain lazy. I make it a point to never waste my money there.

Top Rated Subway Reviews