PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Select GCR and Ultimate Equity Holdings as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Select GCR
Ultimate Equity Holdings

Select GCR and Ultimate Equity Holdings Overview

Total reviews
Company responses
Issues resolved

Select GCR was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Nov 2, 2018 and since then this brand received 6 reviews. It is 3 reviews more than Ultimate Equity Holdings received since Jul 5, 2018.

Select GCR and Ultimate Equity Holdings Consumer Ratings

22 in category
28 in category
21 in category
26 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Ultimate Equity Holdings ranks 5 points higher in the Consulting category than Select GCR. People gave Select GCR 1 stars for Staff criterion in Consulting category and it is 9 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Ultimate Equity Holdings was rated 1 stars for Staff criterion in this category and it is 2 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Value for money criterion, than we see that Ultimate Equity Holdings has a higher rating than Ultimate Equity Holdings. Regarding Price Affordability criterion, consumers gave Select GCR 1 stars and it is 53% greater than other in category. Ultimate Equity Holdings however was rated 1 stars and it is 56% worse than other in category.

Select GCR and Ultimate Equity Holdings Rating Details

1 (6 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Jason Bortz the owner/according to LinkedIn the business development manager us a felon arrested for telemarketing fraud should he have access to credit cards

PissedConsumer1608651

I should have known, I was hired by Nathan Reardon to be is so called GM for Choice Auto Sales.. He called me and fed me a line of BS.. When I started he had a offer of $2000 a week to run his Buisness.. Started working he said inhad to go under Ultimate Equity blah blah , Then after a week of...

Darcy R
1 (5 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I paid this company for my registration they never went over any qualifications but I figured they’re the experts! Run don’t walk they are far from experts! They are experts at taking my money and then they were apprehensive about taking a credit card RED FLAG..

Herman

No items

1 (5 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Select GCR took my money for a GSA contract and then tell me I do not qualify. Buyer beware! Make sure you qualify before you pay! Now they won’t give my money back! I read a lot of scam, ripoff bad reviews on select GCR they put an ad up to show good reviews?

Chery

No items

Select GCR and Ultimate Equity Holdings Pros and Cons

Pros
No votes
No votes
Cons
No votes
  • Doesnt pay workers

Select GCR and Ultimate Equity Holdings Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

Signed up they overcharged my card then it took 6 months to do my SAM

Select GCR and Ultimate Equity Holdings Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

AKA; Freedom Car and Truck Global Disruptive Technologies He will hire you then never pay. Hides behind the bible and tr...

Select GCR and Ultimate Equity Holdings Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Select Gcr Customer Care (1 review)