Start a new comparison

• Ruined my lawn1
  • Quality or customer service1
Show

Discussion

We had Scotts Lawn care for years.They did a wonderful job.

Then True green bought them out.Disaster.

Evans, Georgia, United States #1318956

SCott's was a pretty good service.But TruGreen bought out Scott's and Scott's no longer exists.

That is the problem. Never had a problem with Scotts. They were responsive to the customer. This is a recap of the review I posted about TRuGreen.

" I have used TruGreen/Scotts for 7-8 years. The lawn improved and I was satisfied. If I had questions, I could usually get a rep immediately. That has changed.

There is no customer service. I've tried calling and get in *** and they promise a call back. That hasn't happened 3 times. I then emailed customer service starting April 4th.

I got 3 service ticket numbers 166450, 1671649, 1676463 between 4/4/17 and 4/18/17. All promised follow up contact. No one contacted me via email or phone. I was trying to find out why my bill had gone up.

After 11 days with no contact i've decided to cancel the service for zero response. I can't cancel because I still cannot contact anyone even going through the sales number for new customers. Operating as SCott's this was a good serviced. Operating as TruGreen, there is no service.

Deplorable.

This is a follow on comment for the prior review. Since I could not get a response from anyone, I found an email address for Corporate Media Spokesperson on the website. I restated my complaint and asked her to forward to someone responsible for customer service.

I told her that I had posted this review on Angies and Pissed Consumer. I got a call...

I told her that I had no confidence that problem was solved and that I didn't want to encounter the same problem nextime.Cancelled both MD and GA service.