Start a new comparison

No votes
Bag
No votes
1 reviews

How would you compare Samsonite vs TravelPro?

I recently returned from a one month trip to England. I had packed a TravelPro suitcase which I purchased one month ago, and a Samsonite suitcase which I have had for about 5 years.While pulling both suitcases from a train station to my hotel, the wheels on the TravelPro started to disintegrate.

I was forced to hire a taxi since it was impossible to transport the TravelPro any further.The Samsonite wheels showed no signs of excessive wear even though that suitcase had been used for the last years.After returning to the US, I contacted TravelPro and was told that if I transported their defective suitcase to a repair center that the wheels would be replaced.

When I asked for a refund on the purchase price of the suitcase, they told me they would not do that.Based on this experience I will never purchase a TravelPro product again. Conversely, Samsonite gets high grades from me for durability and quality.

Top Rated Samsonite Reviews