PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Triple Advantage and RushCard as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Triple Advantage
RushCard

Triple Advantage and RushCard Overview

Total reviews
3623
Company responses
Issues resolved

RushCard was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Oct 21, 2011 and since then this brand received 3623 reviews. It is 3620 reviews more than Triple Advantage received since Apr 23, 2009.

Triple Advantage and RushCard Consumer Ratings

Rank
126 out of 359 in Cards category
36 out of 359 in Cards category
26 in category
31 in category
36 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, RushCard ranks 90 points higher in the Cards category than Triple Advantage.

Triple Advantage and RushCard Rating Details

1.5 (1360 reviews)

No items

Rushcard no longer has a live customer service agent that u can talk 2 only live chat which is REDICULIOUS!!! LOOKING 4 A NEW COMPANY &;;;;;;; I HAVE BEEN WITH THEM SINCE 2003..

PissedConsumer1768757
1.6 (1325 reviews)

No items

...Ive tried the number on my card and the number on the website and neither work. I need to speak with someone about this issue and if its not resolved,i will go to a credit union where i know for a fact i will always be able to speak with someone and get my money. Ill be waiting..

PissedConsumer1610291
1.3 (1295 reviews)

No items

...was coming didn't have anything going on just sitting there listening to music and still no resolution I'm pissed there should be an easier way to talk to customer service and get your money handled this is not a...

Adalyne

Triple Advantage and RushCard Pros and Cons

Pros
No votes
  • Early deposit
  • Direct deposit
  • Two day early check
Cons
No votes
  • Bad very bad customer service
  • I do not have access to my funds following their maintenance
  • no one is answering the phones to reassure us as consumers

Triple Advantage and RushCard Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews
No votes

I recieved a email and text from rushcars on friday about the systems being down. they did inform me about these...

Triple Advantage and RushCard Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews
No votes

The worst prepaid card company I ever had. They blocked my account after I buy a load from money gram, after they took...

Triple Advantage and RushCard Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

I niles randall did not sign up for these charges and have asked to have them cancelled and still on my credit...

My RushCard was supposed to be here today it was not delivered I need a tracking number for UPS

Triple Advantage and RushCard Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
No votes
  • Rushcard Account (412 reviews)
  • Rushcard Prepaid Card (406 reviews)
  • Rushcard Customer Care (301 reviews)