Start a new comparison

Top Products and Services
1.4
19 reviews
14 reviews

How would you compare Rosewe vs Stylewe?

OmniscientStickInsect
I ordered from RoseWe. All the clothes were not as pictured.

I ordered them according to the size guideline. They did not fit properly so I returned them all to the shipping label that I was sent. To return them, I had to fill out a slip to send them Internationally, because the company is in China. I paid $75.00 to ship.

After about 1 month, the whole box was returned to me and not accepted. I am very upset! Please, before you buy anything online, check out the company address. I caution you to buy anything overseas.

BUYER BEWARE!
I had several emails regarding the return of my order. I was given the information to return.

Now I have to deal with whether I not I want to attempt to try and send it back or try and sell these on my own.

Top Rated Rosewe Reviews