Start a new comparison

2.4
165 reviews
3.2
127 reviews

How do you compare Rosewholesale vs Rosegal?

RU343341566NL is the order number. I have been tracking my order until the update shows that it arrived in my hometown.

It doesn't mention the place where I am supposed to collect the parcel. It is when I realized that this is a scam. Good poeple please do not fall in this trap like me.

Rosewholesale is a scam, I haven't Recieved my parcel. Its been 2 months now.

THEY ARE THE SAME JUST GO BY DIFFERENT NAMES AND PRICES.I BOUGHT FORM ROSEWHOLESALE AND GOT ITEMS IN BAGS SAYING ROSEGAL.COM LOL Do not let these sites fool you.They are all the same companies under different names.

RoseWholesale is simply another alias offshoot of ROSEGAL. Against my better judgement, they persuaded me to grant them a 2d chance, to prove they are an honest, reliable,& reputable company.

I bought 5 tops totaling $41.25 & $1.83 for mandatory insurance brought it to $43.08. S/H was $22.15 & I DELIBERATELY purchased a tracking# for $2.00, bringing my entire purchase order to $64.93. I placed this order for $64.93 on my CC on Tuesday, July 11th & was issued an order#. I tried tracking my order, with NO success.

I thought I'd wait a couple more days. On Monday, July 16th, I discovered my "order #" does NOT exist, nor does the "tracking#"!! I spent the whole week trying to contact ANYBODY to no avail. The 1-800# abruptly hangs up before the 1st ring is completed & screen says "CALL REJECTED".

The 1-917-621-7214# is NOT, NOR HAS IT EVER BEEN, an operating#!!! I spent days chasing them in a circle. I finally gave up & did exactly what I promised I'd do, contact my CC issuer. I filed fraud claim & disputing charges claim.

They are being investigated for FRAUD, & have been for quite some time. ROSEGAL & her MANY,& VARIOUS ALIAS AFILLIATES are located inChina. NOT CLEVELAND, OHIO, as they state. In fact,, it appears NONE of them are located here, as they state.

Once this issue is settled, I'll NEVER order from them again. I WILL continue to strenuously advise people to NOT fall for the same SCAM; ALL ROSE BUSINESSES ARE SCAMS!

I will NEVER recommend anyone to do business with them. The FRAUD UNIT said that ANY business with "STARTING AT (price)" & "CHEAP FASHIONS/HIGH QUALITY" in it's description/ad, is just another name & branch of it, & also is a scam.

I actually like both Rosewholesale and Rosegal. Their products and Customer Service is the same.ROSEGAL has free shipping, however ROSEWHOLESALE has cheaper prices for the same products.

I have priced same products and ended up ordering from Rosewholesale as was cheaperI do find both companies give 10% off coupons that are useless as are only good on NONPROMOTIONAL items. And almost everything is Promotional.

Top Rated Rosewholesale Reviews