Start a new comparison

• Horrible customer service6
  • Ridiculous sizing5
Show

Discussion

RoseWholesale is simply another alias offshoot of ROSEGAL. Against my better judgement, they persuaded me to grant them a 2d chance, to prove they are an honest, reliable,& reputable company.

I bought 5 tops totaling $41.25 & $1.83 for mandatory insurance brought it to $43.08. S/H was $22.15 & I DELIBERATELY purchased a tracking# for $2.00, bringing my entire purchase order to $64.93. I placed this order for $64.93 on my CC on Tuesday, July 11th & was issued an order#. I tried tracking my order, with NO success.

I thought I'd wait a couple more days. On Monday, July 16th, I discovered my "order #" does NOT exist, nor does the "tracking#"!! I spent the whole week trying to contact ANYBODY to no avail. The 1-800# abruptly hangs up before the 1st ring is completed & screen says "CALL REJECTED".

The 1-917-621-7214# is NOT, NOR HAS IT EVER BEEN, an operating#!!! I spent days chasing them in a circle. I finally gave up & did exactly what I promised I'd do, contact my CC issuer. I filed fraud claim & disputing charges claim.

They are being investigated for FRAUD, & have been for quite some time. ROSEGAL & her MANY,& VARIOUS ALIAS AFILLIATES are located inChina. NOT CLEVELAND, OHIO, as they state. In fact,, it appears NONE of them are located here, as they state.

Once this issue is settled, I'll NEVER order from them again. I WILL continue to strenuously advise people to NOT fall for the same SCAM; ALL ROSE BUSINESSES ARE SCAMS!

I will NEVER recommend anyone to do business with them. The FRAUD UNIT said that ANY business with "STARTING AT (price)" & "CHEAP FASHIONS/HIGH QUALITY" in it's description/ad, is just another name & branch of it, & also is a scam.

I actually like both Rosewholesale and Rosegal. Their products and Customer Service is the same.ROSEGAL has free shipping, however ROSEWHOLESALE has cheaper prices for the same products.

I have priced same products and ended up ordering from Rosewholesale as was cheaperI do find both companies give 10% off coupons that are useless as are only good on NONPROMOTIONAL items. And almost everything is Promotional.