Start a new comparison

Top Products and Services
76 reviews
1.5
57 reviews

How would you compare Waste Management vs Republic Services?

Terrible
Terrible
I have something else to compare
Like comparing them to a couple *** they suck
Republic Services is slightly better than Waste Management from my experience. I've had more bad experiences with Waste Management which is why I went to Republic.

I'm happier with Republic.
They both constantly raise their prices. Right now Republic might be $50.00 dollars less than Waste Management. Republic gives a better quality of service. I don't have garbage all over the place and my garbage cans are not left in the middle of the street with Republic as they were with Waste Management.

I've been with Republic for at least 3 years now and have never had a missed pick up.

With Waste Management I was constantly having missed pick ups and they refused to send someone out to pick it up. I finally got tired of it and switched to Republic which turned out to be a great decision.

I would rather use a different service than republic the corporate side don't communicate with the workers very well and all the trucks from either company are always looking nasty really should take better care of the vehicles the use on there routes

I have never had to deal with a vendor as bad as Waste Management. In one word, they are HORRIBLE.

I took over a commercial management account that had a contract with Waste Management. The property had a 3-yard dumpster picked-up weekly for $239 per month. Additionally, they threw-in all kinds of additional charges like fuel usage. If anything stuck out of the top of the dumpster it would be an additional $160 charge!

Their contract is a full page of VERY FINE print and as onerous as it is, it does not clearly define these charges.When the contract was finally over I gave proper notice and thought I was done with them. But, that was not to be. They continued charging us for several months after proper termination. I sent them multiple letters with copies of my certified letters and they neither responded or adjusted the wrongful charges.

Not they have it in collections! Horrible is a nice word for these SOB'S.We are now using a local vendor who has provided a 4-yard dumpster at a total price of $119 per months with no additional fuel, etc charges and besides being fair, they are nice to work with.

How would you compare Waste Management vs Republic Services?Waste Management is the worst carrier I have ever encountered. Do not know anything about Republic Services but they have to be better. Waste Management has reached rock bottom in my eyes and continues to dig.

Top Rated Waste Management Reviews