PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Ria Money Transfer and Remit2India as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Has verified representatives
1.7
Remit2India

Ria Money Transfer and Remit2India Overview

Total reviews
Company responses
Issues resolved

Ria Money Transfer was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jan 20, 2015 and since then this brand received 96 reviews. It is 35 reviews more than Remit2India received since Nov 8, 2011.

Ria Money Transfer and Remit2India Consumer Ratings

21 in category
18 in category
20 in category
14 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Remit2India ranks 12 points higher in the Cash Services category than Ria Money Transfer. People gave Ria Money Transfer 1.4 stars for Customer service criterion in Cash Services category and it is 46 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Remit2India was rated 1.5 stars for Customer service criterion in this category and it is 48 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Staff criterion, than we see that Remit2India has a higher rating than Ria Money Transfer. Regarding Reliability criterion, consumers gave Ria Money Transfer 1.5 stars and it is 70% greater than other in category. Remit2India however was rated 1.7 stars and it is 79% greater than other in category.

Ria Money Transfer and Remit2India Rating Details

1.4 (47 reviews)
1.5 (27 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...Now their customer service number is not reachable..

Utpal M

...Their customer care is sometimes rude, a guy named Aditya is too rude as if he is transferring his money. He even started pointing fingers at me. I want them to address my issue..

Vikrant K
1.4 (41 reviews)
1.5 (27 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I was charged three times for no reason

Lucetta

...Biggest problem same bunch of incapable staff members reads and the emails and responds and this never goes to people who build this company. And they will only find out and realize when this operation will shut down. {{Redacted}}..

Deepanshu
1.5 (41 reviews)
1.7 (25 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I made international transfers recently and I was charged thrice in my account for each transfer

PissedConsumer1721736

No complaints against Nikita...she did her best. However, inspite of uploading 2 different bank statements - one for address proof while the other for latest bank transactions, the ISSUE STANDS UNRESOLVED.

Trentyn

Ria Money Transfer and Remit2India Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Being able to send money internationally
  • No pros all cons
  • Advertised price and rate
  • Good rates and good offers
Cons
  • Poor customer service
  • Literally rejected me for no reason
  • Horrible customer service
  • Poor unprofessional customer service
  • Customer service
  • Npt

Ria Money Transfer and Remit2India Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

My money was under review for hours which is unfair and the staffs are familiar with the sender that he was my...

4.4

I moved to the US two years back and for one whole year I kept sending money to India through an agency that charged me...

Ria Money Transfer and Remit2India Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

The worst service you can expect. They took a whole week to transfer my money, when they promised to transfer it within...

Let me start by saying that I've used this dreaded company for over 5 years now, (was just complacent to find someon...

Ria Money Transfer and Remit2India Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

Declined. For no reasom I don't understand I'm trying to send my husband money

I want to reset my password. Can you please send me the password reset link to my registered email id?
Thanks,
Devaraj

Ria Money Transfer and Remit2India Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Ria Money Transfer Money Transfer (41 reviews)
  • Ria Money Transfer International Money Transfer (11 reviews)
  • Ria Money Transfer Refer A Friend Referral Program (6 reviews)
  • Remit2india Money Transfer (20 reviews)
  • Remit2india Customer Care (14 reviews)
  • Remit2India International Money Transfer (4 reviews)