Start a new comparison

210 reviews
138 reviews
1.7
90 reviews

How would you compare Tradesy vs Poshmark?

No comparison. Poshmark all day long.

Poshmark allows buyers to accept purchase, releasing funds to seller. Tradesy does not and will institute a 21 day wait to get funds once item ships. Poshmark is more community based, as members boost each other’s sales.

Less formal than Tradesy. Access to customer service is also easier with Poshmark.

I've only tried Postmark and the service and the item I received were so terribly bad that I'm not even going to try Tradesy. I"m finished with someone else's used and very tired shabby clothing.They seem to have found a way to actually sell their discards that wouldn't even sell at a garage sale.

Poshark is a much better site to work with. Returns are fair and they will give your money back.

Trades mostly has site credits. That's not good.

Mariner1

Had four returns after selling 130 item all in good condition. Tradesy kept one and gave the buyer a site credit.

More than 7% returns on eBay they charge fees even when an item is returned. One $700 fur ruined eBay as alway side with the buyer.

Since I started restocking fee or no return policy dealing with eBay is much easier. If you get a bad buyer that damages your good sue the buyer it is not the site's problem.

Angryconsumer2017

Both are hideous! But Tradesy is by far the worst in customer service.

I sold an authentic Louis Vuitton bag worth hundreds of dollars. It was in pristine condition, but the buyer put in a return request and destroyed my bag. This is the only "out" on Tradesy or the buyer only receives site credit. If you can prove damage or the item isn't as listed, then the buyer receives a full refund.

Well this opens the door for a lot of people having "buyers remorse" then they destroy your item, just so they can return it. I complained to the site to a representative named Hannah and sent her before and after photos, clearly showing no damage before shipping it out, and they still reimbursed the buyer and sent me back a destroyed bag, now worth nothing! When I stated I would close my account if not resolved, she offered to shut it down immediately and was very rude. I'm out $500 and was threatened by a representative when they were obviously in the wrong.

This has also happened to my mother with a new Vera Bradley bag, the buyer decided she didn't want it, and ripped the handle off. Tradsey refunded the woman, and sent a damaged bag back to my mother. So do not sell or buy anything on this site, as you will be enabling bad behavior and fraudulent activity by a corrupt and scrupulous company. POSHMARK has horrible customer service also, and will always side with the buyer regardless of the return reason, so pick your poison.

Just know that you will be out a lot of time, money and emotional stress if you open an account with either. Please heed my warning, as I overlooked several negative reviews and opened an account anyway and I'm out over a thousand dollars between both sites.

It's just not worth it. Check out Linda's Stuff they are excellent with customer service and sell their own items so you can return without any issue and you sell your items directly to her, with instant pay out.

Top Rated Tradesy Reviews