PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Vimeo and Pissed Consumer as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

4.0

710
Company responses
455
Issues resolved

Pissed Consumer was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jun 17, 2007 and since then this brand received 710 reviews. It is 709 reviews more than Vimeo received since Mar 18, 2017.

Vimeo and Pissed Consumer Consumer Ratings

Vimeo and Pissed Consumer Rating Details

4 (1 review)
1.7 (179 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I feel like Vimeo is like pretty exclusive - not in a bad way- The times I've used it where when I found great audiovisuals, you find interesting videos in this website. So far that's my experience, maybe I need to dive deeper to find more interesting material..

Briella

Unsubscribe From this website immediately..

PissedConsumer1752839
Privacy and Data Security
3 (1 review)
1.7 (136 reviews)

No items

I filed a complaint against a company. Have received NO resolution, NO refund, NO indication from the company that they had received any communication from Pissed Consumer.Yes - I'm still pissed - but now at this company as well as the original one.

Susan M
5 (1 review)
1.7 (168 reviews)

No items

My name is not Ashkat it's CHAD so I have no idea why you send me emails addressing myself as Ashkat!!! Looking over the past reviews etc related to my problem I see no outcome or comments of any kind so what service do you actually provide to help resolve our issues?..

Akshat

Vimeo and Pissed Consumer Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Great videos
  • Great quality
  • Cool short films
  • Having a forum for my complaints
  • Outlet to vent
  • Allowed people to openly discuss issues without censorship
Cons
  • Privacy in some videos
  • No moderators or they are asleep
  • No immediate customer support
  • Customer support

Vimeo and Pissed Consumer Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

I feel like Vimeo is like pretty exclusive - not in a bad way-
The times I've used it where when I found great audiovisua...

When you are wronged and can't find satisfaction from the company or website, you want a place to tell the world of...

Vimeo and Pissed Consumer Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews
No votes

I was raving about this site and the ability to get true opinions of vendors until now. I pull up a company which I am...

Vimeo and Pissed Consumer Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews
No votes

DUMB - DUMB-DUMB-DUMB-DUMB

Vimeo and Pissed Consumer Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Vimeo Streaming Service (1 review)
  • Pissed Consumer Website (164 reviews)
  • Pissed Consumer Review Listing (56 reviews)
  • Pissed Consumer Customer Care (51 reviews)