PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Pier420 and Vapor Corp as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Pier420
Vapor Corp

Pier420 and Vapor Corp Overview

Total reviews
Company responses
Issues resolved

Pier420 was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Nov 16, 2015 and since then this brand received 10 reviews. It is 2 reviews more than Vapor Corp received since Nov 2, 2012.

Pier420 and Vapor Corp Consumer Ratings

11 in category
48 in category
10 in category
No votes

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Pier420 ranks 54 points higher in the Cigarettes and Tobacco category than Vapor Corp. People gave Pier420 3.7 stars for Product or Service Quality criterion in Cigarettes and Tobacco category and it is 58 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Vapor Corp was rated 1 stars for Product or Service Quality criterion in this category and it is 21 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Value for money criterion, than we see that Pier420 has a higher rating than Vapor Corp. Regarding Discounts and Special Offers criterion, consumers gave Pier420 3.3 stars and it is 86% greater than other in category.

Pier420 and Vapor Corp Rating Details

3.7 (6 reviews)
1 (1 review)
Reviewer's quote

Rip off!!! Never sent product but billed me anyway! ..

Hartley

Piece of junk. Waste of my money

PissedConsumer898318
3.5 (6 reviews)
1 (1 review)
Reviewer's quote

Complete criminals. They bill your credit card and never ship you anything. 100% scam. Stay away or be ripped off.

PissedConsumer987107

No items

3.3 (7 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Got my shipment in 3 days , picked up a vapormax and flowermate grinder had a little trouble figuring out how to use the flowermate pods so I opened a support ticket and had a lengthy how to explanation response in about a hour , the tech even sent me a pic of what I needed to do I'm 57 so some of...

PissedConsumer887539

No items

Pier420 and Vapor Corp Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Good services
  • Best services i ever get
  • Best prices
No votes
Cons
No votes

Pier420 and Vapor Corp Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

I had to Come to pier420 after getting ripped off on amazon for what I thought was an official Ago G5 but sadly I was...

Pier420 and Vapor Corp Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

Piece of junk. Waste of my money

Pier420 and Vapor Corp Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

Rip off!!! Never sent product but billed me anyway!

I was offered a ecig for just $4.95 shipping and handling. I paid the $4.95 and received my product. 2 weeks after I...

Pier420 and Vapor Corp Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Pier420 Technical Support (1 review)
  • Pier420 Customer Care (1 review)
  • Pier420 Vaporizer (1 review)
  • Vapor Corp Vaporizer (1 review)