PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Soocas and Philips as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Soocas

212 in category

Soocas and Philips Rating Details

1.4 (25 reviews)

No items

I need replacement blades for my Norelco #1560 & 1290x . . . .where can I find the retailer ? re here any local approved Norelco repair and replace as well as clean up units?rsvp;Jerome Jassenoff2730 Tecumseh DriveWest Palm Beach,Fl 33409 USAJJassenoff@gmail.com

Jerome
1.8 (24 reviews)

No items

...and the solution they offered me was to buy a new one! The product should have lasted significantly longer than 2 years, particularly given the amount of money I paid for it. I will never buy another Philips product and I would not recommend them for...

Sarah W
1.4 (24 reviews)

No items

...when I called Customer service, Customer service stated that it is current normal condition in order to fix that min 150 - max 300 $ should be spent..

Birgun G

Soocas and Philips Pros and Cons

Pros
No votes
  • Quality of product
  • Product when they dont break
  • Toothbrush when it worked
Cons
No votes
  • Did not care about my problem
  • Customer serice is pathetic
  • Support service

Soocas and Philips Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews
No votes

I called with an isue wiyh my airfryer she was very helpfully snd resolved my isur right the way.

Soocas and Philips Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews
No votes

My wife has an HP6335 Ladyshave which I bought her for Xmas. When I tried to purchase a new cutting head I was told that...

Soocas and Philips Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews
No votes

I just called Philips to place an order for a Sonicare toothbrush. I said that I needed the item quickly, because I am...

Soocas and Philips Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Soocas X3 Toothbrush (1 review)
  • Soocas Dental Flosser (1 review)
  • Philips Tv (7 reviews)
  • Philips Shaver (7 reviews)
  • Philips Dvd Player (2 reviews)