Start a new comparison

3.3
10 reviews
1.9
10 reviews

How would you compare Tunecore vs Pet Supplies Plus?

StainedCurlyCoatedRetriever687
#1691954

They stole $400 dollars from me of royalties that were to owed to me by Spotify for having over 100,000 streams on a song of mines in they tell me that my streams were non bearable royalty streams with that being said they tell me my streams aren't royalty streams that I can get paid for. I took down all my music on the behalf of Tunecore as my distributor in publisher but they are still trying to claim my music in collect royalties on my behalf on YouTube when my music is no longer on their platform.

I see their content id on my music on my personal page youtube page.

These ppl are fraudlent in crooks I will never deal with Tunecore again I'm seeking legal aid to get these animals off my back. Oh yeah they still have not gave me my 40 bucks via my back account I earned so far in their store as new customer.

RomanticOwl524

Worldwide, Tunecore can be accessed by their client without any physical contact only with words. That is an enormous plus when you are a commercant-artist entreprenaute.

Ive been able To reach them by phone and e-mail more often.

I recommand more physicals representatives quarters for more chance to meet their client. That is my experience.

Top Rated Tunecore Reviews