Start a new comparison

127 reviews
1.9
74 reviews
30 reviews

How would you compare Perricone MD vs Rodan And Fields?

I used Perricone No Foundation for a year and was very happy with it. Then I suddenly developed horrible dermatitis that made my eyelids look like they belonged to a very scaly alligator.

I contacted Perricone and spoke with a very irritated young lady who advised me that I was having an adverse reaction to the products "very strong anti-oxidants." She advised that it is not uncommon for it to erupt after prolonged use instead of initially. I asked for a refund. No go. I had to have cortisone applied to my skin in order to stop the raging reactions.

Things settled down after six weeks. I checked upon the Perricone ingredients. Some of the ingredients could be characterized as dangerous and untested in daily application.

I'm very sorry that I invested in this product, and would urge others to do their research first and proceed with caution. I returned to my old stand-by Clinique products with which I will age gracefully.

Top Rated Perricone MD Reviews