Start a new comparison

Top Products and Services
1.5
209 reviews
71 reviews

How would you compare Zelle Pay vs PayPal?

Never had to use Zelle customer service. PayPal Customer DISSERVICE is per usual over in India or Pakistan and are completely useless. After my latest cluster *** experience with Hadji telling me "I can't help" I had enough. Went through 3 people and none were capable of helping do anything except aggravating me!
No comparison in my experience. Using Zelle through Navy Federal Credit Union I have never had an issue. Worst case the person I am sending funds to cannot get them for a day. PayPal tried to stiff me for $500 because my lady friend's newer (9 months old) cell phone number wasn't listed under her but under prior owner. Despite the fact that out of 25 transactions using PayPal 19 went to my lady and ZERO to the other person I did not know! They REFUSED to assist so I got my financial institution involved. They saved me my $500 so PayPal will NEVER GET USED BY ME AGAIN!!
I've never had to use the customer service at zelle due to the high quality of their service
Zelles quality is top-notch, no cost speed and accuracy. PayPal has hidden fees and tons of bait and switch. Zelles always free and arise within a couple hours, PayPal is only free for a transfer if you want to wait three to five business days however, for a fee of 1% you can have it transferred in two to three hours
I have something else to compare
PayPal claims that the 1 to 5 business day wait is due to security issues, yet if you pay the fee for the transfer those security issues go away
PayPal hands down wins