Start a new comparison

2.7
547 reviews
2.8
71 reviews

How would you compare PartsGeek vs Rockauto?

Delivery Time as advertised FREE: Partsgeek - 6 Days Rockauto - 1 Day, WINNER

IdenticalFerret

Why can't I call u without allowing microphone access?

I used Part's Geek for a number of parts I've needed over the years. Then i saw you ad on TV about RockAuto, all the part you ever need.

I checked with Rock the first time and had trouble finding my part. Then I read the directions closure and tried again. As a retired person I found the site too confusing to follow. I appreciate the number of chooses but it got to be too much.

I ordered two front hubs for a Dakota the price was good, the parts were good but no matter how hard I tried I got two different hubs. I tried to contact the tech people but that got to be too much. It is not a friendly site.

My latest try was not any better, I ordered the right part but was sent the wrong part.

When i finally talked to a real person he was an ***! He talked over me, he repeatedly said I was wrong and did I really know what I needed. I think his name was Samule. He kept saying if i didn't take pictures I was out of luck.

I asked why the warehouse couldn't verify the part was not the number I had ordered. He said that both groups don't talk. Real smart!

Think about the customer and not act like a puppet. I needed to get the part in a hurry.

When I ordered the part I called the friend I was helping and took his door apart.

Finding out the part was wrong set us all back days. Not a happy camper folks!

John

Rock Auto is more customer orientated. Parts Geek customer service is non existent.

Top Rated PartsGeek Reviews